Custom Firmware for KWGR614
ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND MAY VOID THE WARRANTY ON YOUR ROUTER!
· CPU: Realtek RTL8651B (200MHz), embedded with a 5-port Fast Ethernet switch.
· Wireless: Realtek RTL8185L / RTL8225.
· Flash: 4MB.
· SDRAM: 16MB.
· A hidden pin header (J303) on the router board (could connect to a console board using MAX3232).
· Re-patched Busybox with wireless support.
CFW-0.01b (Proof of concept, unstable)
· Basing on V1_0_1_10.17WW.
· Ported Busybox 1.70 to the router replacing the built-in busybox 1.00-pre2.
· Opened a telnet service on the router.
· Added a new shell and a whole set of utilities powered by Busybox.
· Ported a gdbserver to the system. However, the kernel still needs to be patched to support runtime debugging.
Patch of CFW-0.02: CFW0.02.patch.gz
Pre-built of CFW-0.02: KWGR614_V1_0_1_10.17_CFW-0.02.bix.gz
Config file of Busybox: busybox-1.7.0-CFW0.02.config.gz
Patch of CFW-0.01b: KWGR614_V1_0_1_10.17_CFW-0.01b.patch.gz (obsolete)
Pre-built of CFW-0.01b: KWGR614_V1_0_1_10.17_CFW-0.01b.bix.gz (obsolete)
Open source guide:
Source download page:
Busybox official page:
This website was created by . Last update on Feb 27, 2008